The DeMilles

Welcome to our world

Friday, January 29, 2010

Since Jared totaled our truck his first day back to work after his thanksgiving break and I have been stranded home all day. Today we finally went and picked up a new truck well not new, but we paid cash so who cares. We had our old truck for 3 years and never had to take it to the shop besides regular scheduled maintenance. We decided we wanted the same truck. The only difference is we had a 1500 and our new one is a 2500 so a little more nuts. :D After we picked it up we went and put new tires and rims on it. Sooo.... here it is, 2001 dodge 2500.


4 comments:

  1. Thats too much to handle for me lol.. I'm more of a car person. It looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo a truck, SUV person. A car wasn't so bad tell we had to many kids. I hate feeling crammed! LOL

    ReplyDelete