The DeMilles

Welcome to our world

Monday, January 25, 2010

Well Child Check-up

Today I took Callie and Gunner to a regular check-up. Shyanna was really sad that she didnt get a turn until it was time for shots! Both kids are doing great. We had a few concerns about Callie, sleeping issues and a consistant rash on her belly. There pediatritian thinks they have something to do with eachother. We are going to get her some medication tonight and see if it works. With Gunner, when he was born Jared was a little freaked out about how big his nuts were, and he told a few people. Well he got a few responses like.... THEY ALL ARE and well.... he wasnt joking. He was born with extra fluid in there. The doctors all thought it would go away by now, so next week we are meeting with a surgeon to discuss if he needs it surgically removed or not. Poor, poor Gunner. Never in a million years did I ever think I would have a kid that was tall and skinny! Callie is 31 percentile in weight and 75 percentile in height. Gunner is just a big dude, he is almost 4 months old... almost. He is the same size as an average 6-7 month old. He is 94 percentile in height and 91 percentile in weight. I am so greatfull to have such happy and healthy kids! I sure do love them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable! You are such a great Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no.. I hope he doesn't have to have surgery.. That wouldn't be good. I'll keep him in my prayers. Glad everything else went well.

    ReplyDelete