The DeMilles

Welcome to our world

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So, everyone who is anyone is doing it.

For everyone who as suggested me to get a blog... HERE IT IS! Sense we live so far away from friends and family this will be a good way to see what we are up to. Don't ask why this has taken so long but hey, here I am. :) Most of you already know but I will catch you up anyways. Jared and I were married Feb. 11th of 2006. Shyanna was born the following July on the 23rd. We lived in La Verkin until July of 2007, then moved to Provo because Jared got offered a job that he couldn't resist working at Grim Reaper Broadheads as their head machinist and shop manager. In August I finally got my very OWN car and crashed it the same day! (good thing for insurance) it was fixed and a new car all over again. A few weeks later I found out I was Pregnant. In January of 2008 I found out I was having another girl. We were so excited to give Shyanna little sister. There was definately a reason why I had 2 little girls, I love the little dresses and cute little bows and purses. After Callie was born we knew we wanted more kids. We just didnt think it would happen so fast. :) I found out I was pregnant in late feb. I was a turd and didnt announce it tell April, the day before we found out the sex. We found out we were expecting a boy. Gunner was born in October on the 6th and now our family is complete.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining. I've been trying to get everyone to do it for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time! lol... We would love to see more stuff about you and yours! Love ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited that you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete