The DeMilles

Welcome to our world

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

new kids on the block...


So if you don't know already, we bought a house. We are home owners. Something we have wanted to be for awhile, I think there is a reason it hasn't worked out tell now. We found the perfect location, with the perfect home and best of all... perfect price! We LOVE our new home. It is a 3 bedroom 3 bath, 2 car garage. It starts with a beautiful tile entry and ends with breath taking views. Best of all it has an unfinished basement that we can do whatever we want with. Jared says bow shooting range.... I say, okay... but only tell it is finished! Right behind our house is walking trails that lead to a small park. Last week I took the kids and heard something from behind me. It wasn't just rustling around in the bushes, It was more like foot steps. The kids and I took off up the trail to see what was up there. There was deer tracks everywhere! Good thing deer hunter shyanna noticed cause I wasn't even paying attention. The next morning I was making my morning brew and looked out the kitchen window and seen a doe and a fawn just at the end of our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment