The DeMilles

Welcome to our world

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving




Thanksgiving is the most important holiday to me. I am so thankful for everything I have and everyone in my life. This year I felt like we had allot more to be thankful for. I am so thankful for my husband that goes to work everyday to support and feed his family. I think he is doing a great job at it. I am thankful that he loves me as much as he does. I am thankful for those text or calls every morning telling me good morning beautiful :) I am thankful for Shyanna, she is so full of herself and is all attitude. She helps me out so much everyday. Even if I get an eye roll and a DUH mom, once in awhile. She has made me learn so much about myself. I am thankful for Miss Callie Omallie, She is such a silly girl and makes me laugh everyday. She is so tender hearted and a big time daddies girl! I am thankful that I have 2 little girls to dress up and have fun with. I am So thankful for my little guy Gunner Lance. He is such a handsome little guy. I don't know how I would make it through the day without all his hugs and kisses. He loves his mamma. I am also thankful for my heater, a nice hot bath after a crazy day, for the sun to play in, a phone to talk to people that I love on, the roof over my head, and the words I LOVE YOU. I am thankful for all my friends and family who love me for me. I am thankful for you for reading this and caring about us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment