The DeMilles

Welcome to our world

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shyanna Marie






I was sick the whole time I was pregnant with Shyanna because my stupid gallbladder! I had been really sick for a few days, and I hadn't felt her move all day. So once I realized that I had Jared take me to the doctor. My doctor was out of town so I saw whoever was in. They couldn't get any response from her so they sent me straight over to labor and delivery. I was really dehydrated and was contracting so that's why she wasn't moving around in there. I nicely explained to the nurse that I hadn't eaten in almost 2 days because nothing was staying down. She brought me some jello and some ice water and I was so happy. Labor was average for a first baby, About 12 hours. I was totally numb. I couldn't feel a thing from the waist down. I delivered her in 3 fast pushes. She was perfect in every way! 7 lbs 1 oz. suddenly our lives were filled with pure joy and happiness. She is our little princess! She thinks she is anyway. Very independent, and tender hearted.

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie. I love the first picture with her and the polkadots behind her. She looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jan.. You should post your child's birthdates on the side under their pictures! I wanted to know how old your oldest daughter was.

    ReplyDelete