The DeMilles

Welcome to our world

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

pee pee in the potty.

I started potty training my 2 year old a few months ago. I was hesitant about it because I would be potty training 2 dogs and 1 kid at the same time. She wanted to do it long before I wanted to and pretty much talked me into it.
Well, we are on month 2 now and I am glad it went so well. She was completely potty trained within days! She has had a handful of accidents and all were in the first few days so I really can't complain. She started going number 2 in the potty day 1. I thought that was rare.
We haven't even dared tempting no diaper at night time though. I already have enough laundry to do. In the mean time I will keep working on the dogs. Zoey, our female that we have had sense she was 6 weeks was potty trained by 3 months old. Gus, the male. Is still having a hard time. We didn't get him tell he was almost 6 months old. You can clearly tell that he wasn't worked with very well. He is doing great though. If you would just stop marking his territory or whatever the heck he is doing! sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment