The DeMilles

Welcome to our world

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am going to be me.


So, I have been a little down in the dumps and not so much myself lately. Well, I would just like you all to know I am back. I am back to being me. If it is a new me or old me I don't know yet? We will just have to see. No more avoiding the outside world, ignoring phone calls, and avoiding life outside of these walls. I was very stressed all the time and was afraid to let people see me at my worst. The truth is if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best! I thank everyone who stood by my side and supported me no matter what. I am truly blessed to have such amazing kids and a husband that tried to understand me even when I couldn't understand myself. My grandpa always tells me to keep smiling, so I am doing so. My kids are growing like weeds and getting way too old. They will only be young once and I want them to learn to live life to the fullest. I WILL and I am teaching them to do it, too. So, I better get stocked up on sunblock and lots of fun activities cause indoors won't be seeing us too much this summer.




3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, I've felt the same way at times. I love the pics of you and your kids, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan... I know just how you feel, I can so relate! BTW... I love the pictures, you have such a cute family. Wish we were a little closer so the girls could do stuff together! ;)

    ReplyDelete